LIGHTING YOUR AQUARIUM
Leaving the light in your aquarium on for to long is a bad idea, as this will encourage rapid algae growth.
To avoid this.
- Light your aquatec on no more than 6-7 hours per day, once there are no live plants present.
- If you have live plants they will need approximately 10-12 hours light per day.
- The light bulb that is provided with your aquatec is suitable for growing live plants and will highlight the colour of the fish you keep.
- When connecting the aquatec light unit, be careful not to force the connectors together as this can damage the steal prongs inside.
- Carefully manipulate the connectors until they slide together with ease.